- Hospital-grade, EPA approved broad-spectrum disinfectant.
- Proven effective against HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, Staphylococcus (including MRSA), Pseudomonas, Salmonella, Clostridium Difficile (C.Diff), Vancomycin Resistant Enterococcus (VRE), Herpes, Influenza (including H1N1), “Athletes Foot” (TineaPedis)
- Complies with OSHA’s blood borne pathogens standard
- U.S. EPA-registered hospital-grade, broad-spectrum disinfectant
- Safe for non-porous surfaces including tanning beds, metals, stainless steel, plastics, combs, brushes, rollers and shears
- Concentrate—Simple to mix, without taking up precious shelf space!
- Anti-rust formulation protects your expensive shears
- Will not stain skin or surfaces
- Barbicide has led the industry in disinfection since 1947!
- Stainless steel implements
- Plastic combs, brushes, rollers, etc.
- Manicure stations and implements
PLEASE NOTE: Due to Airmail restrictions on hazardous products, this product can only be shipped to certain countries (using a ground based service at extra cost). If you try to checkout this product you may not see a shipping service, or you will see an increased shipping cost. Please contact us if you require further clarification.