- Original:- specially formulated with a traditional combinations of eucalyptus, menthol and glycerin, it moisturises and tones the skin in preparation for shaving.
- Use after shaving:- also makes a wonderful after shave balm which reduces stinging and irritation.
- Barber size:- for professional use, but ideal for personal use to save money on 3x quantity!
- For best results:- use with Proraso shave cream and aftershave.
- No parabens, no silicone, no mineral oils and no SLS. Formulated with natural ingredients.
Buy 3 Proraso Products and get 10% off
I have been using Proraso menthol cream for some years,and have been delighted with the product.As someone with a heavy beard---some would say a Desperate Dan-lookalike--I need to use something to soften my beard up before shaving.I initially wet my face with hot water,which I find starts to stimulate the whiskers upwards.I then put on the cream and lather it in to my beard comprehensively.For the best shave this is important ! Following this I usually do a 2 or 3 pass shave.This obviously works well with a well-prepared beard area.A 2 pass shave is absolutely fine for work,but for that special close shave,a third pass is worth the effort.Proraso fulfils all of my shaving requirements,and I always buy a 300ml tub which lasts for ages,and cost per shave is negligible.I love the clean menthol fragrance ,coupled with the bracing feel on my newly shaved beard.I may use some favourite fragrance ,or simple skin food.I always enjoy buying from La Barbiera,a proper no nonsense shaving company. If they do not have it,it probably does not exist !
Great product I've been using for years. Best price from La Barbiera including free delivery!!
I’ve used this for a while now and helps to give a great shave
This is an exellent product, it can be used as both a pre and after shave balm, making it good value. My skin always feels refreshed after use. I can thoughly recommend it. Use with a good quailty shaving soap and brush.
Great product-great price-ace site. All Proraso stuff is lovely. Pure indulgence of course. I'm 68 - if not now, when? Thanks.